Stewart Connector's Qwik RJ45 CAT6/CAT5E modular plugs are designed to be terminated to industry standard CAT5E and CAT6 cables while reducing assembly time and improving termination quality in the field.
Qwik RJ45 CAT6/CAT5E modular plugs allow the installer to insert the cable into the connector prior to trimming conductors to the required length. Stewart Connector's 2940263-02 termination tool trims the cable conductors to the required length while terminating the plug contacts. The Qwik RJ45 modular plug eliminates the pre-trim step needed to assemble traditional RJ45 modular plugs reducing termination time.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for quick and easy field termination
- CAT5E and CAT6 performance rated
- 50 micro inches of gold plating on contacts
- Contact designed for use on solid or stranded conductor cable
- Terminates to cable diameter of up to 0.235"
- Accommodates conductor diameters of 0.037" to 0.042"
- Designed to terminate 24 AWG and 26 AWG conductors
- Optional snagless slimline strain relief boot available
- Capable of field or factory termination with Stewart Connector 2940263-02 or other available quick termination tools
- Qwik RJ45™ Cat6/Cat5E Product Flyer
- Qwik RJ45™ Crimp & Cut Tool Assembly Instructions
- Qwik RJ45™ Self-Trimming Plug Assembly Instructions