SL Power's TE150 is a high-performance AC/DC external power supply family designed for industrial applications including test and measurement and other specialized industrial equipment that require precision. The devices are fully compliant with efficiency Level VI requirements per the U.S. Department of Energy and compliant with the heavy industrial levels of various EN61000-4-x standards for EMC.
The power supplies meet Class B conducted and radiated EMI per FCC Part 15, EN55015, and CISPR15 with a high degree of margin. This ensures seamless integration into the end equipment and greatly reduces the time and effort required to qualify the power supply.
The built-in protection against unstable operating environments minimizes the need to deal with this at the system level, reducing development time and cost. The use of high-quality electrolytic capacitors well below their temperature and ESR ratings help extend the life of the end equipment and reduces the frequency of field service.
Common-mode noise is minimized helping system designers reduce the development time and the component cost by eliminating the need for additional filters.
- Compact size: 6.5 in. x 2.8 in. x 1.5 in.
- Meets DoE efficiency Level VI and EU CoC Version 5, and Tier 2 requirements
- AC/DC power: up to 150 W
- E-cap life: >10 years
- Universal input range: 90 VAC to 240 VAC
- IP22 rated enclosure
- Meets EN55015/CISPR15, CISPR22, CISPR32, and FCC Part 15.109 Class B conducted and radiated emissions with 6 dB margin:
- Meeting Class B EMI levels with margin ensures less effort required by the system designer to qualify the power supply to be used with the end equipment
- Approved to EN/IEC/UL/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, 2nd edition, Am. 2
- 3-year warranty
- RoHS/REACH compliant
- Blue LED indicator
- Built-in protections against unstable operational environments:
- Minimizes the need for implementing at the system level resulting in shorter development time and reduced cost
- Using high-quality electrolytic capacitors below their temperature and ESR ratings help extend the life of the end equipment and minimize field service needs
- Minimized common-mode noise:
- Reduces development effort and parts cost by reducing the amount of additional filtering
- SL Power local technical support h
elps solve potential design problems which could otherwise cause revenue loss due to delays in end-product introduction
- Extensive global presence supports product needs and migration from development to production, frequently in multiple locations around the world
- Industrial equipment that require precision
- Industrial test and measurement