EPC’s successful AEC-Q101 qualification means automotive electronics can now take full advantage of the improved efficiency, speed, smaller size, and lower cost of eGaN devices.
The EPC2206 is an 80 V, 2.2 mΩ eGaN FET with a pulsed current rating of 390 A in a 6.1 mm x 2.3 mm chip-scale package.
- 48 V automotive power systems
- High-intensity headlights
- 48 V to 12 V DC-DC converters
- Low-inductance motor drives
- Higher switching frequency
- Lower switching losses and lower drive power
- Higher efficiency
- Lower conduction and switching losses, zero reverse recovery losses
- Small Footprint
- Low inductance, extremely small, chip-scale packaging
- 48 V to 12 V power distribution systems
- GaN-Based 48 V – 12 V intermediate bus conversion
- Low inductance motor drives