Amphenol Sine Systems’ AHD Series™ connectors were developed in response to the overwhelming need for an economical alternative to today’s existing diagnostic product options. Designed specifically as a cost-conscious, reliable alternative, intermateable to industry standard 6-pin and 9-pin connectors, the AHD Series is ideal for any situation where either controlled or uncontrolled environmental conditions exist.
AHD Series connectors offer both a smooth, non-sealing option for controlled applications and an environmentally-sealed, threaded option for more demanding applications.
AHD Series connectors are completely compatible with all other existing standard products industry-wide.
A Series Catalog
AHD Series™ Catalog
AHD Series™ J1939 Type 1 & 2
- Current capacity: 6-position: size 12, 25 A (max); 9-position: size 16, 13 A (max)
- Wire range: size 12 contacts will accept wire ranges of 10 AWG thru 14 AWG; size 16 contacts will accept wire ranges of 14 AWG thru 20 AWG
- Temperature: DiagnosticGrade™/military style operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C at rated current
- Dielectric strength: DiagnosticGrade/military style: 1500 volts minimum
- Physical shock: military style: no locking, unmating, or other unsatisfactory results after 50 Gs in each of three mutually perpendicular planes
- Vibration: military style: maintains continuity and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after vibration (20 Gs at 10 Hz to 2000 Hz)
- Insulation resistance: DiagnosticGrade/military style: 1000 MΩ minimum at 25°C
- Durability: DiagnosticGrade/military style: no electric or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement
- Strong thermoplastic housing: extended service life
- Operating temperature range (wide range compatibility): -55°C TO +125°C
- Economically sound: low overall cost
- RoHS compliant: environmentally friendly
- UL Approval: certified and compliant
- Contact current rating: DiagnosticGrade/military style: at +125°C, continuous, less through wire: #12 contact = 25A max. current; #16 contact = 13A max.
- Corrosion Resistance
- DiagnosticGrade/military style: connectors show no evidence of corrosion after exposure to 48 hours of salt spray per MIL-STD-1344 Method 1001