Amphenol Sine Systems' Dura|Mate AHDP environmentally sealed multi-pin thermoplastic circular connector series provides an economical quick-connect bayonet locking system manufactured to withstand the challenges and complexities of harsh environment off-road applications. They are rated IP69k.
While maintaining compatibility with existing shell size 24 industry standard designs, ease of use was exceeded through enhanced ergonomics using an easy grip coupling system and visual and tactile indicators ensuring reliable mating confirmation.
Wire management improvements include two different back shell systems that thread onto the rear of the connectors to provide strain relief and additional wire seal protection. The low-cost, tie-wrap option and the fully enclosed backshell are interchangeable for specific application requirements. Its rugged, high-performance capability is ideal for panel mount or in-line heavy-duty applications such as commercial vehicle, agriculture, construction, or marine installations.
- DuraMate™ AHDP Catalog
- DuraMate™ AHDP Flyer
- DuraMate™ Family Flyer
- DuraMate™ AHDP ISOBUS
Features and Benefits
- 3 key-way bayonet design ensures proper mating of connectors
- High-density signal and mixed power insert configurations
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- High-current configurations incorporating revolutionary RADSOK® contacts
- High strength impact resistant and lightweight thermoplastic housings
- Low insertion force stamped terminals offer improved manufacturing efficiencies
- Sealing features consisting of durable high-temperature silicone provide a barrier from lubricating oils, hydraulic fluids, and fossil fuels
- Utilizes A Series™ standard contact system
- Standard wide thread adapter (WTA) provides maximum access to the rear grommet and improved serviceability
- Environmentally sealed and engineered rapid and secure mating system achieves IP67/IP69K protection (in mated condition) from ingress of dust, water, mud, and other contaminants and is vibration resistant
- Backshells maintain a compression-fit design to resist maximum pull-out forces and facilitate strain-relief for jacketed cable ranges
- Wire entry sealing available in three separate ranges for discrete wire applications