Daburn Electronics now offers DC/DC converters from Polytron Devices, a world leader in power supply manufacturing since 1969. Polytron Devices offers high-performance DC/DC converters for a wide variety of applications.
- Extra wide input voltage range (4:1)
- Single and dual output
- No minimum load required
- Input/output isolation (1600 VDC minimum)
- Six-sided continuous metal shielding
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Low profile package: 1.00" x 2.00" x 0.40"
- Low standby power
- OVP, SCP, and UVP
- Safety approved UL60950-1, EN60950-1, and IEC60950-1
- CE mark meets 2006/95/EC, 2011/95/EC, and 2004/108/EC
- RoHS compliant to EU Directive 2011/65/EU
- Railway and transportation
- Data com