FLIR’s compact thermal imaging cameras are designed to be the go-to tool for building inspections, facilities maintenance, HVAC, or electrical repair. These slim cameras fit easily in a pocket so that users can take them anywhere. Their integrated touch-screens are a snap to learn, so users can quickly get to the job of finding hidden problems, documenting repairs, and sharing images over Wi-Fi.
FLIR’s MSX® image enhancement adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result is an all-in-one, undiluted thermal picture with visible light features that lets users instantly recognize where the problematic heat pattern is. MSX is real-time whether watching the camera's LCD or streaming video over USB.
- Light, slim profile fits comfortably in any work pocket
- Area measurement box measures hottest or coldest spot (max./min.)
- MSX®-enhanced thermal images provide stunning detail to help users identify problem areas easier
- Measure temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) with the FLIR ONE Pro, compared to a temperature maximum of 120°C (248°F) with the Pro LT
- High thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
- FLIR tools professional reporting software includes the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
- Streaming video via FLIR tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost thermal camera systems
- FLIR’s unique 2-year and 10-year warranty, covering parts and labor for 2-years and the detector for 10-years
- Building inspections
- Facilities maintenance
- Electrical repairs
- Air leaks
- Moisture detection